Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Baby Announcement Cards

Although my main love is weddings, a lot of my past clients are now either expecting or are now parents. WOW, how time flys by!

I’ve been getting more and more requests from my clients to document either their pregnancy or baby photos, which I admit, is on the other side of what weddings are but still fun and a great way to see my clients families grow. You can check out some recent photos posted under the Portrait Collection on my website @ www.sagephoto.com

So to honor these little cuties, I had some fun creating some Baby Card/Announcements as a way for something new parents can send out to family and friends to show them their new addition to the family.

You can do either a postcard style or a folded greeting card design. All come with envelopes and as far as pricing, it varies with the amount you need and the style, etc., so please contact me with your needs and we'll work with you on creating a custom quote.

You can opt for one of the following designs or I can work with you on a design and color scheme with a more customized look for what you are looking for. These particular cards are being shown as baby announcements using photographs from the baby shoot I did for my clients, but just imagine the possibilities....they can also be designed for bridal or baby showers or family and engagement announcements. The uses are endless so consider us the next time you are searching for the right look and feel to announce your special moments in your life!

(NOTE: Cards below are custom designed by Sage Studios Photography)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

these are awesome! love the feathery looking one!