Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brielle - 6 month old

What a fun shoot I had with my dear, dear friends and past clients Mike, Jodie and their 6 month old baby girl, Brielle. I met Mike and Jodie in 2003 when they contracted me to shoot there wedding. We instantly hit it off and our friendship began that day and has remained strong ever since. I also photographed their engagement session and Jack and Jill. Both are the sweetest two people you ever did meet and they have welcomed me with open arms into there family.

Recently, I photographed Jodie when she was pregnant and now Brielle has arrived and this was her first official photo shoot. She was a complete doll! She never cried once and just went with the flow for the entire shoot. Afterwards, we all headed out for dinner, thinking Brielle would sleep the entire time but nope, she stayed awake and everyone in the place just fell in love with her. You would have never guessed there was a 6 month old child in the restaurant....she just looked around, being all cute and was the most well behaved child ever!

To Jodie and Mike...thank you for allowing me to be such a huge part of so many exciting and wonderful things in your lives. You always made me feel like a part of your extended family and I continue to enjoy to see all the wonderful things happen to both of you.

I had a blast photographing your adorable daughter and I look forward to watching and photographing her as she grows up. She is so lucky to have such great parents and it will be an honor to photograph all the milestones in her life.

Check out this little cutie pie!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: