Monday, November 23, 2009

Mindy & George | Married | 24 October 2009

Mindy & George had a beautiful wedding day, even though mother nature decided to dump tons of rain that day! Both of them were filled with lots of love and happiness and they didn't let a little rain ruin what turned out to be a beautiful day. Thanks for having us share in your joy and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness & smiles! Here's some photos from the day....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta love a wedding where they throw money at you during your dance!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

oooh that dress shot is really cool!

PS: I want it to rain money here too! :)

Diane @ www.sagephoto.com said...

I know...I wish someone would dump money on my head too! :)