Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby Girl Olivia!

I spent some time last weekend with Jeff & Dawn, who's wedding I did just a few short years ago and now here we are welcoming their new baby girl Olivia! She was beautiful, funny and so adorable. Thank you Jeff & Dawn for allowing me to photograph your new addition to your family....she's simply perfect and what a beautiful gift you have been given! Take a peak!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello daddy....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love how she was sticking her butt up! How funny and cute is she!
Photobucket

I think she is trying to be a Rockett?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom...don't touch my hat!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think she was checking to see if I was still taking her photos??
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finishing the day in her comfy fleece jammies! Being a baby is so awesome!
Photobucket

No comments: