Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kristen & Mike | Married

Mike & Kristen's wedding was really magical to me! Everything from the location to the weather, everything really came together for this lavishly, beautiful day. I know I'm posting alot of photos but so many to select from, so I thought I would feature as many as possible. I also worked with the great video team at Cinematic Stories with Ron Risman & Keith Tharp. Here are some photos from the day...Enjoy and leave some love!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: