Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nicole & Joey | Wedding | 9-9-11

Nicole & Joey commissioned me to photograph their wedding after visiting my booth at last years bridal expo in Marlboro, MA.  I actually didn't meet them in person until about a month prior to their wedding day and I knew the second I met them, this was going to be an amazing wedding and it was that and more!  They are such an adorable couple and their wedding was full of all the elements that makes a wedding beautiful.  It was held at the gorgeous Warren Conference Center in Ashland, MA which has these great red barns, silo and beach area that makes for the perfect backdrop for their wedding photographs.  Thank you both for trusting me to document such a big day in your lives...I was honored to be included!

Here's just a few photographs from the day....Enjoy
























































No comments: