Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Original Wedding Expo, Burlington, MA Marriott Bridal Expo

What a great time I had at the Burlington Marriott Bridal Expo a few weeks ago, put on by the wonderful folks over at The Original Wedding Expo.  It was so exciting to meet so many great new couples getting married!  I want to thank you for stopping by my booth and saying hello.  If you would like to chat with me further regarding your wedding, please get in touch with me....I'd love to show you what I'm all about and what I can offer to you!

Here's a few shots of our booth!

I opted for a more open concept booth to allow couples to come into my booth, view some of my work and move around comfortably.  The Chartreuse-colored curtains really brighten the area and stood out from all the black that was represented in the room.

A lounge area with stools for sitting was set up in the back of the booth where couples could come, sit and take their time, while viewing all the wedding books on display.

An area in the corner provided yet another place to display albums and showcase my work.  Setting up multiple stations in the booth allowed couples to not feel like they couldn't see what they came to see, especially when shows can get crowded and busy. 


Albums on display and ready to be looked at!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see your wedding booth here. Really liked it and arrangements are amazing too. Couple of day’s ago I had arranged my sister’s wedding at one of venues in Chicago and was greatly helped by my best friend. He did a great job by arranging everything perfect and beautifully.