Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pretty In Pink Vintage Family Session | West Bolyston, MA

I just love how my vintage pretty in pink style family shoot came out.  The weather was simply perfect with the gorgeous foliage but also the adorable outfits and props that were brought in to really give this shoot a unique and creative vibe.  I love the old vintage luggage, mason jars with lemonade, coke bottles, antique cameras, cowboy boots and the pink frilly outfits the girls wore.  I have so many photos from this session but wanted to compile a few in a collage to showcase just how cute this shoot came out! Thanks to Jodie & Mike who were up for whatever I asked of them and for really taking the time to create the adorable outfits!  Brielle & Brynn were also so well behaved and cooperative through the entire day, which just made it that much more enjoyable.  Love this family!  Enjoy!  






No comments: