Monday, May 18, 2009

Vintage Railroad Tracks Fashion Shoot

I was back at it again.....my wonderful client Liz put her gown back on so we could get these very cool, vintage photographs on the railroad tracks.  Ron (one of my photographers) and I played and practiced with some cool stuff and although it ended up raining and cutting our shoot short, we were able to get some great shots. I love this time of the year, prior to wedding season.....it allows me to get out and play and do some cool shoots.  Also, I wanted to photograph some of these vintage hair and neck pieces.  Our friend Patti  makes these custom pieces, so if interested, let me know and I will hook you up.  She takes custom orders so that the colors and design are exactly what you are looking for.  The funky flowers are from our fabulous Apotheca Flower Shoppe.

Here's just a few of my photos from the shoot. I wanted them to have that vintage feel but I also took some with more of a dark and dramatic feel to them, which I will post later.  Liz..thanks for being a sport and modeling for us.....again!  

Please provide feedback...I'd love to know what everyone thinks of these.

Enjoy!  

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket



3 comments:

Cristen said...

I love it!! You must have had a blast shooting these images!! The 2nd one is my favorite!!

Photography by Linda said...

Diane - these are amazing! I love the ones on the couch - so fun and creative!!

Patti Linnett-Tuttle said...

once again, amazing work Diane! xoxo