Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gotta Love the shoes.....

Jennifer and Donald got married a few weeks ago and I'll be sharing their wedding photos soon, but for the first time ever, I had a bride actually request that I take a lot of photos of her shoes. This is a first for me folks.....Although I always take photos of the brides shoes, I never had a bride literally request it. I thought I had died and gone to heaven...a woman after my own heart. Jennifer switched off between two pairs of shoes...her gorgeous bright pink Stuart Weitzman heels and an adorable, baby pink pair of Salvatore Ferragamo flats. Both pairs were great but I just feel in love and had to post the bright pink heels. They were so fabulous, they deserve a post all their own. Another first for me is Jennifer wore a gorgeous, short, Vintage collection, Priscilla of Boston wedding dress that was just too cute for words. You'll have to wait to see that when I post her wedding photos, but for now, check out her awesome heels!


Photobucket

No comments: