Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010! Top 10 list....

Happy new year everyone!

2009 was an interesting year to say the least. Business related, I worked with some amazing people this past year and met many wonderful clients! Personally, it was a very trying year for me but no time for whining.... it's behind me now and I am 100% focused on 2010!

Here are 10 specific things I would like to change in 2010!


1. Make this a stellar year for Sage Studios Photography! I am going to focus and make it happen for me. I want to find ways that blows 2009 out of the water. I have some new ideas and creative ways to feature my work and I plan to put them in place! Stay tuned!

2. To be more positive about everything! This is a hard one for me and alot of people...it's just easier to be negative, but I really want to make an effort to stay positive and bring that energy into my life going forward.

3. Find ways to do something nice for someone each day. It could mean paying the toll for the person behind me, saying hello to someone, giving a compliment to someone who looks sad or down, or picking up the tab for someone at a restaurant that could really use the help. Whatever it may be...I'm going to make a point to do this!

4. Get fit! I think this is something I try and strive for every year but this year I really want to put myself back on the priority list and do this for myself, my health and well being!

5. Try and learn something new everyday! Whether it be business related or personally, I really want to be a sponge this year and open myself to new and exciting things that I can learn and benefit from.

6. Expand my business contacts to other people in the industry and get my name out there more to people who share a passion for what they do! When you surround yourself with positive people..you become more positive. I am passionate and love what I do and I would like to find others who share those traits.

7. Provide even more exceptional customer service to all my clients. I already do this but you can always improve this and I plan to step it up quite a few notches and just be even more grateful to my clients for allowing me to be able to do what I love! Thank you to all my wonderful clients.....I look forward to working with all of you this year and beyond!

8. Spend more time with my family! Some of my family is not local to me so I hope to carve out more time to spend with them...specifically my two beautiful nieces!

9. Purge unnecessary stuff in my life that I no longer need and donate stuff that could help someone else. I really want to de-clutter my life and make things more simple!

10. Find something to be grateful for every day! I already do this but I want to make sure I never lose sight of things in my life that I am truly thankful for! It doesn't always have to be big things...just being thankful for even small things really has enriched my life beyond my dreams and I want to make sure I continue on this path!

Buckle up and be ready for a great ride....It's going to be an amazing 2010 and I'm ready for it!

No comments: