Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing Custom Greeting Card Line.....

Introducing my new line of Custom Greeting Cards. Who doesn't need a great card on hand for those special times when you just want something different?? These cards are blank so you can write your own message but they also have a translucent design featured inside and come with envelopes. This first series is my Vintage Camera Collection. There are 6 different designs in this set and I have three different sizes.....5x7, 4x5 or wallet size. Pare these up with my new line of Custom Photo Tin Boxes and what a great gift! You don't have to be a photography buff to enjoy these vintage camera designs!

Keep an eye out for more series of cards, including a bridal line and some other really cool things. To view these designs, log onto my website at www.sagephoto.com.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: