Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Introducing Vintage Photographic Tin Boxes!

I'm so excited to announce another new product available in the "Sage Store" on my website. Vintage Photographic Tin Boxes.....these 5x7 size boxes are perfect for so many things! They can be used for holding your precious photographs, jewelry or trinkets but also make great gifts. I have 2 styles available....One is a removable cover and the other is a hinged design. They also come in 4 unique, vintage photographic designs that I shot. I have a typewriter, reading glasses, camera & camera lens design. I will be introducing other photo designs over time and I also take custom orders. If you are one of my clients and I photographed your engagement, wedding, boudoir, baby or child photos and you want to feature one of your favorites on the cover, let me know and that can be custom done for you!

Other new products are on there way so stay tuned!

To order these, you can log onto my website at www.sagephoto.com and click the "Sage Store" tab. Enjoy!



4 Designs available

Photobucket

Removable cover design
Photobucket


Hinged view

Photobucket

View of hinged box open...

Photobucket

No comments: