Thursday, September 29, 2011

Allen & Jeff | Wedding 9-10-11 | Fruitlands Museum, Harvard, MA

Allen & Jeff who live in Chicago contacted me during their visit to Harvard, MA to check out Fruitlands Museum for their wedding.  They truly have a love for their family, friends and for each other.  There ceremony consisted of a lot of speeches and friends who sang at their ceremony and it was like watching a broadway show.  It was so beautiful and intense that I found myself actually tearing up throughout the entire thing.  They are also very funny and I really enjoyed sharing this wonderful day with them.  Here's just a few photos from what was one of the most beautiful sunsets of the year!  Congratulations to both of you and thank you again for allowing me to be a part of it all!
















No comments: