Friday, January 20, 2012

Sage Studios Photography Studio Tour Photos

The other day I asked my good friend Ron Risman of Risman Photography to come by and take some updated studio photographs......and so he did.  Below are some photographs from the day from different angles.   Every now and then it's nice to take some updated photographs of your space, especially in my place, since I am constantly updated and changing the look.   I often get inspired to  keep the space evolving with different photos on the walls or furniture placement.  I love how he captured the cool, glass fireplace along the main wall...since most people have no idea that is a fireplace.

I love how he showcased the stairs to the upper loft area, where I currently have my desk and storage.  It allows me to use the entire downstairs area for clients.  We focused on the front end area, where I meet clients and have most of my work on display but there is an entire back area, near the windows that I use for shoots and open space.  I love how it currently looks and how I have managed to never build walls within the space. I feel by doing that, it keeps the creativity flowing and I just love coming to work each day!  Enjoy!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the angles of the photos and what you have done with the space. Its going to be a great 2012 for you! Marcia Fletcher