Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Beloved Sydnee of 18 years....


Today was a sad and very difficult day for me as I had to put my beloved cat of 18 years down. To say she has been an amazing pet is an understatement. I have been blessed with having her for so many years and she has become my buddy and best friend. She has been there for many good times and bad but always there. I will miss her dearly and never forget her many wet kisses, roaring purrs when she saw me and her beautiful markings. When I first got her, she was very small and sick, weighing less than a pound but with lots of love, she grew into the best companion anyone could ask for. She brought me so much joy and it will be difficult to move on knowing she is no longer going to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I snuggle with before I go to bed. Rest peacefully baby girl and know that mommy loved you so very much!






No comments: