Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy, busy...

I can't believe how long it's been since I've been able to add some new stuff on my blog....I apologize for being MIA lately!

Lot's going on and lots of stuff to come, so please stay tuned. I have photos from Katy & JR's wedding as well as engagement photos from Melissa & Matt and Marcia & Corey's shoot. I also have another update on something I have been working on for quite a while that is just about ready to release but it's just not quite ready yet....so you'll have to check back to see what it is...I promise it won't be long before I post it!

Summer is finally here, so bring on the long nights of editing and shooting my wonderful clients weddings & many engagement shoots scheduled. I love how my creative juices get going! Can't wait for the craziness to begin!

Check back soon for many new photos!




No comments: