Thursday, July 22, 2010

Meghan & Rob | Married | June 26, 2010

Meghan and Rob contacted me about shooting their wedding after they saw a friend's wedding we shot, but unfortunately I was already booked for her wedding date. She really wanted to work with my studio since her friends used us and was really happy with my work. To allow her to still work with my studio, I offered her the option for my Associate Photographer Arthur to shoot the wedding for them. Both Meghan and Rob were very excited and met with Arthur and were confident he could do a great job for them.

Here are some of the photos from there beautiful wedding that took place at the Nesmith House in Lowell, MA. It was a quaint place with tons of character and a gorgeous background for all their wedding photographs.

Congratulations to both of you and for entrusting us with this special day in your life...now onto the photos....Enjoy.....


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: